Thread: Winter Treads
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 01:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
225 55r18 I think? I will check. They were ordered by the dealer as part of the car deal. I paid $2400 taxes-in Cdn for the wheels tires and balancing install with Nitro Fill. Not bad.

with TPMS installed as well....
oh, what kind of wheels did you get?

255/55/18 doesn't sound right. thats a very big tire. i imagine you went with 225/50/18 (which is the front OEM 18" tire size). thats also the widest tire they seem to sell for the graspic ds-3

I think the reason i went with the M3's was more the sizing. i didn't want to run a 225 tire on the rear OEM 18's, so i just went with 245/45/18's all around. I'm paying 950 mounted and balanced onto the base 18's which i got through a trade for my rays (plus $700) from the buyer. so basically, i traded my rays, and a brand new set of winter tires winds up costing me 250

Last edited by Jeffblue; 12-01-2010 at 01:57 PM.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote