View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 01:17 PM   #475 (permalink)
RiCharlie
Track Member

Drives: 370 Touring Spt A/t
RiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
For a proper 3 step paint correction, you're looking at about 10 hours... This includes washing, claying, 3 steps of buffing, plus application of LSP. This is just exterior.

I agree with you. Your pic in your avatar (also in this specific thread) is what helped me to get the white color. The contrast with the leaves in the background was just phenomenal. So thanks to you, I now own a PW!!!!
Question for you.. what are the three steps of buffing/ I was thinking that I should use just two.. the very light swirl remover followed by the polish.. do you think i should start with a medium grade swirl remover? is that the third step? or is it adding a glaze?
Also maybe you or someone else could answer this; I saw some $16 car soap and some $7 car soap... now isnt soap the same and what is wrong with using the cheap stuff? I wonder if that expensive soap is just a marketing gimmick or is there really some reason why its worth the extra money.
RiCharlie is offline   Reply With Quote