View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 11:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
sobe
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z M6 Sport
sobe is on a distinguished road
Default FS: Stillen CBE & Stillen GEN 3 Intake (New Price - Lowered!)

New price - $800!

Lowered yet again! Someone pick this up!

Update on the shipping thing: Will ship across Canada since I've been getting lots of inquiries to Toronto. Shipping cost will be $160 to get it to Toronto via Greyhound Express Courier. Estimated ship time is 3 - 5 days.

UPDATE: Stillen CBE for sale. Mint, only been used 10 months during spring and summer, parked and removed over the winter time!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone,

I'm sad to do it, but it's time for me to sell my 370Z. I've had some amazing times with this car, but time for me to move onto something a bit more practical (I know, right?).

As a result, I'm removing and selling the Stillen CBE & GEN 3 intake! It's currently being removed and will be up for grabs before the end of the week. The parts have only been on my car for about 10 months, never tracked and parked in the winter to avoid the salt etc...

Lowered!

Stillen CBE - $950
Stillen GEN 3 Intake - $350 (SOLD)

If sold together, I will give a $200 discount, which brings the total to $1100.

I would highly, highly prefer to sell locally within the GVA.

Any questions, feel free to PM me or reply to the thread! This is the perfect combination for improved throttle response, low-end torque and an improved high-end as well, it also sounds extremely aggressive and growly @ WOT and isn't TOO loud as to annoy the neighbors.

Pictures to come when parts are off my car.

- sobe

Last edited by sobe; 08-06-2011 at 11:34 AM. Reason: swappin' pics
sobe is offline   Reply With Quote