View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 06:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
Got Z?
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z PG M6
Got Z? is on a distinguished road
Talking New PG Sport 6MT in Mid-Ohio

Hey all,

I just picked up my new Platinum Graphite Base Sport with the 6-Speed last night.

Wow, what a car! I am moving into this from a 2007 Mustang GT. I loved the Mustang, but mine was a Grabber Orange attention magnet. I don't mind the gawking and all, but it was often the wrong kind of attention. There is a bazillion Mustangs out there now and as much as I love the new style "everyone's got one." I had a 2006 V6 Mustang first, but the HP bug bit me. I autocrossed the Mustangs to two championships; G-Stock in 2007 in The Central Kentucky Region and E-Street Prepared in 2008 in The Ohio Valley Region. I plan to do some more of that with this car along with a track day or 3 at Mid-Ohio which is about 4 miles from my house (oil cooler anyone?!).

The Z feels a bit more "raw" in the drivetrain that the Mustang did. I modded the heck out of the latter just to get the feel that comes stock in the Z. The car itself is just beautiful to look at.

No pics yet, but they'll come. No mods for a while, but first thing will be some tinting and then maybe a stereo upgrade.

See ya around!

Jim
Got Z? is offline   Reply With Quote