View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 03:03 PM   #2272 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladeslvrcoq View Post
Add insult to injury....UEFA banned Mourinho, Alonso, and Ramos for a game in the "second yellow" incident when they played Ajax. They also fined Mourinho 40,000 Euros.

Carling Cup kick offs in just a bit......
Quote:
Originally Posted by cow View Post
Oh word? I got mixed up.

The bans are a bit of a farce being the match is to be a dead rubber with Madrid already through to the knockout stage. If UEFA wanted to send a real message, they would have suspended Mourinho for two matches & the players would have received a game beyond their red card missed games.

All in all, I'd say it was the capper to a pretty poor weak for Sergio Ramos.
^ this. Mourinho is probably going "JUST AS PLANNED" while

UEFA should've tossed them the two match ban so Mourinho doesn't ever think it's a good idea ever again.

I'd also be scared to be Auxerre right now. Real Madrid could be in wounded tiger mode for the next few weeks. Scary stuff.

lulz Arsenal 1-0 due to a Wigan OG. Fail.

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote