View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 01:03 PM   #25 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zHawaii View Post
I was lost until it was explained on exactly what was being done, awesome, but if you can buy these already made for $130 as someone stated earlier, why would you do the exact same thing and invest time and money, initially after the first few post I thought you were modifying the hamburgers to light up white or orange in the background, anyway cool cant wait to see finished product, GL
Because I will have two, which are identical to the ones you can buy, for less than the cost of one.

If someone would rather spend $260 plus shipping and not bother with the arts and crafts I certainly wouldn't blame them...