View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 11:50 AM   #33 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to know as well, after doing my install I feel the Metra kit is crappy in terms if fit. I had to oval out all the screw holes with a dremmel and it still would not align right after several tries of reattaching the radio bracket different ways to try to help. In fact the fit was bad enough that it broke off one of the little rubber/plastic guide pins on top from too much pressure. It looks fine after you get it on but I would say the fit sucks being that you have to dikc with it so much.

Imperial, do you remeber who you delt with, or who did the install at All Star? I may be willing to go there just to remount the HU with the stock panel if it's not too much. LB isn't too far.
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote