Thread: Race Ramps
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 06:52 AM   #23 (permalink)
Fred@ReverseLogic
Base Member

Drives: competitors crazy
Fred@ReverseLogic is on a distinguished road

Believe me I will be sending up flares when the 2-stage incline ramps are available. When they were going to be custom ramps made for Reverse Logic I expected to be selling them by 1-Dec-2010. But now that they are going to be regular production ramps, I think the introduction may be held up until there is an initial inventory and marketing materials both in hard copy and for the web.

Over 2000 visitors have clicked on the page of my website describing the new ramps. So I know there is plenty of interest.

2-Piece, 2-Stage Incline Race Ramps

Even though the ramps use very little more material than the standard 56" and 67" ramps, I believe there may be more scrap when the ramps are cut from large 300 to 400 pound foam blocks. This is because of the kink along the top line of the incline section. Also, the ramps are shipped by dimensional weight so a 30 pound set of ramps will ship at about the equivalent of an 80 pound package. The 2-stage incline ramps will take a freight cost hit because of the longer length. The RR-80-2 ramps will probably have to be shipped in two cartons.

I will post the estimated shipping date as soon as I have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismoracer View Post
$300 otd includes shipping.... built in extenders..... When is this going to be available? Still thinking bout it. $150 definitley sign me up for a set but at $300 still have to think bout it. Nice though. Please let us know when they are going on sale. Will it be shortly in a week or 2 or are we talking months?

www.ReverseLogic.us
Fred@ReverseLogic is offline   Reply With Quote