View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 07:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
kevr6
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 Graphite 370Z 6M
kevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kevr6
Default Please post pictures of your bodykit!

I'm thinking about mix matching parts from another bodykit and I'd like to see some final examples and any info on install and daily usage!!
Describe what brand kit it is and what it's made of.
Any additional info is welcome!

Example:
I have the Sunline kit in FRP bodymatched mostly!
The kit required a good body man since it wasn't a straight forward install like
a factory product. So far it has been pretty sturdy! I scrape on occasion up front but it is not visible from above!
The rear jack points are now covered up so you have to be creative and jack from the rear diff assembly.
The worst fit area is right in the door sill, but not a big deal since it's not seen when the doors are closed.
The rear Nismo S tune spoiler does come with heavier duty hatch struts and comes painted. It also comes w/ great instructions!
So far the rear spats are showing some wear up top were the adhesive holds them to the bumper.( getting loose) Not able to be scene unless you grab at them.

All else is good!

Pics:

Any contribution to this thread is appreciated!
For my kit, Contact Rick at: Status Auto Works
Thanks

Last edited by kevr6; 11-29-2010 at 11:04 PM.
kevr6 is offline   Reply With Quote