View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 07:09 PM   #470 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
Well put! I hated the Z design until I saw a white one on the side of the road... end of story and I bought one
They kindda grow on you don't they? yeah it's different in pics versus seeing it in person. I test drove a lot of other cars including bimmers and Mercs... still decided on the Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
I saw a white one on the road when they first came out in 2009 and that was it... I had to have Pearl White with Persimmon.

I just had my car detailed (getting way too busy to do it myself these days... BOOOO!) and it was amazing. Even the wheels glistened as if they were polished rather than painted. My paint looks better than new.
The detailer took some pics and posted them on his Facespace, but the pics don't look all that impressive.
You really do have to see it in person.
Yeah I detail professionally! Not so much anymore... been too busy with my real job, but it's very enjoyable. I can't wait to detail my Z this spring (winter here now)
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote