View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 06:32 PM   #1148 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Raul! re air flow to the diffuser, have been discussing exactly that theory with a few folks off-line. Common wisdom is that a diffuser becomes effective when you direct air at a high velocity to the diffuser and minimize surfaces that could cause turbulence leading to diffuser... also having a front splitter to minimize airflow under the car is supposed to help... all i can say right now is that this particular design, without all the accompanying aero, has proven ineffective. I will try again when I put this car back in "TTS" where aero is unlimited

Another update... ordering from Stillen tonight... their front fascia, mintex f3r front pads, mintex xtreme rear pads... will use the stillen fascia with canards and splitter for any event that outside of NASA TTA
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote