View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 05:35 PM   #130 (permalink)
toner123
Track Member

Drives: TT 370z Touring/SP
toner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to toner123

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
2 of their oil coolers failed cause the braided lines ripped out of the fittings due to poor assembly. Oops.

Try two valves, might be the pressure differential making the noise. anyone know for sure that it's not surge? My turbo started fluttering really bad when the vac line to the bov got accidentally disconnected. No vent = air reverberating in the system and making that fluttering sound. It can possibly be that the bpv is not venting enough air also; causing some air to vent and some to surge.
I don't see how this fits with the problem he had. Also if I remember right with the oil coolers sam addressed the situation. replaced everyone that had a oil cooler with the new improved lines and also paid for the tow and oil for the one guy that his lines broke on. I would like to say after that there were no more reported incidents. At least not to my knowledge. Yea he had a issue but he fixed it the right way. He could have told them that IT WAS NORMAL.
Frank
toner123 is offline   Reply With Quote