View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 04:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Congrats
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP-STATUS View Post
nice!
Thanks much guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98intrigue View Post
I also traded my G35 in for the Z. It's quite an upgrade! Congrats!
You did as well??? Yeah, I was intially worried about my "upgrade"... more so worried whether or not it was REALLY an upgrade. After all, I went from a luxury sports coupe to yet another coupe (almost got the 370 vert, but because of looks and cost, stuck with the coupe). I was worried that I would have given up my G for another car too similar to it. Boy was I wrong! That drive back home from the dealership was ultimately convinced me that I made the right decision. TOTALLY DIFFERENT car.... in a good way of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaica951 View Post
True story I was going to get the pearl white instead of the blue. Thanks for the kind words. Stillen looks almost similar to stock, berk people seem to like and fast intentions speaks for itself. Sounds great and so many options that other companies don't offer. There's tons of reviews in the exhaust sections. Check em out.
Out of the 3 I mentioned, which do you prefer? and why?
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote