Thread: $3,000 = 50hp
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 03:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetguy View Post
No, that is 50 hp total gain with hfc, cbe, gen3 intake, and uprev tune. Total combined, not tuner math of 18+30+18+20. They added after each upgrade. The gen3 which is good for 18, onlyh added like 3hp to the numbers after the exhuast for example.
Btw, do you have any hard numbers you can share about the k&n filters?
You're missing my point... I am talking about total gains for ALL bolt-ons' combined, not ricer math piecemeal gains -- my point is that the meaured gain in real numbers (i.e., 50 whp vs 30 whp) will vary from dyno to dyno, and somewhat from vehicle to vehicle, but the proprotionate overall gains should be similar.

Never mind...

I have numerous dynos posted and I have gathered data from other folks nice enough to share their data (actual dynojet runfiles) tho I don't post it without their permission.

Regarding the K&N's in particular, there are several dynos posted both by me and others.