View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 10:26 AM   #29 (permalink)
Rogue370z
Base Member

Drives: 2010 Nismo #519
Rogue370z is on a distinguished road

Both FORGED and Z1 can do whatever you need to your car. Both shops have experienced techs that know what they are doing. I utilize both shops to get dynos to track the modifications to my car and to stay current with new products and modifications.

When selecting a shop for getting work done, you need to evaluate shop location, experience with a particular modification, amount of time to complete the modification, and overall project cost. All shops have good stories and bad stories about projects; you really need to spend time with the owners and techs to get an understanding of their current abilities. I have spent time at both shops this fall to see what projects they are working on. Getting to know a shop and creating a relationship always leads to better pricing over the long term for your projects.

I personally have had the majority of my work done at FORGED since 2003 when I stared modifying Nissans. I have owned two 2003 350z Coupes, a 2003 G35, and a 2007 350z Roadster show car. I now own a 2005 350z Roadster and a 2010 370z NISMO.

I have a good relationship with FORGED and always found that they have done a great job of meeting my high expectations for both the simple and complex projects completed on my cars. If I need work done to my car that I cannot do myself I tend to choose FORGED based on several of the factors for choosing a shop listed above and my personal experience with the quality of their work.
2010 370Z NISMO #519 Pearl White
05 LeMans Sunset 350Z Roadster
SOLD--07 Antifreeze Green Top Secret Wide-body 350Z Roadster
Rogue370z is offline   Reply With Quote