View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 04:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
NotmyGTR
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z/Pearl 6speed
NotmyGTR is on a distinguished road

Money is not the issue, I am more concerned with being as entertained with the Supra as I am with the Z, and given my attachment to the car I don't want to make a blind decision that I may regret down the line, as I have never spent much time with a Supra.

I will be traveling to see the car this weekend so hopefully that will give me a better idea.[/QUOTE]

My buddy had one in Yokohama, Japan where I lived. Kept the tuning within limits. Only 585hp to the wheels. BLAST to drive. I like feeling the azz break loose when you romp on it. I never really could feel that since I only had GT-R's. 4wd just wont slide out from under you. Wasnt gonna pull my fuses to make it RWD only and jack the cpu system. None the less I loved it when I tooled around in his Supra. You wont be disappointed at all. As far as the ricer movie analogy.........They have utilized the Supra, Skyline,RX-7 and Mitsubishi......so who cares. I promise you, get the Supra, make it look nice(minus the rediculous sticker tuning that some people do) and nobody will even think of you as driving a ricer movie race car.

Contrary to some peoples belief, each sticker added does not increase HP by 5.