View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 03:51 PM   #40 (permalink)
ssqpolo
Track Member

Drives: '12 Black Nismo
ssqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond repute

hey whats up man. nice ride. i too have both the Z and a GTR. picked the GTR up like 2 weeks ago and already put 700 miles on it. u already know it, but for those that dont, both cars are awesome! and i use both as daily drivers. as said before, the GTR is a beast and is blindingly fast. the Z is so much fun because its RWD (i love spinning tires) and its MANUAL! big thing. I dont mind that the GTR doesnt come in manual becuase i wouldnt be able to shift fast enough to keep up with that thing.
the reason i got the GTR over things like a ZR1 and porsche turbo and viper are...well theres alot.
im a big nissan fan, every **** with money buys a porsche (although they are great cars...my brother had one), i never like corvettes (and not a huge fan of the way american cars are in these times). plus, the GTR is new, fun, and cheap to mod.

anyway, congrats to a nice stable
ssqpolo is offline   Reply With Quote