View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 02:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
TX_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: American
TX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modshack View Post
I don't know how you use your Z....If it's a weekend toy then you should probably pursue your dream. If it's a daily driver, I'd seriously reconsider. Putting a pristine classic into daily service that you wish to preserve will be hard on the nerves AND the car. I predict you'd soon wish to relegate it to weekend duty which would require the purchase of another car for daily service... You should also go drive the Supra...Sometimes our Dreams/expectations are way out of proportion with reality. An old car is STILL an old car. BTDT....Just some thoughts on the idea..
Couldn't have said it better.

Previously, I used to use my S13 as my daily driver; well yeah... used car is a used car. It had a low mileage SR20, but the chasis being as old as it was constantly needing parts replaced. Made it crazy difficult to depend on it.

Getting up in the morning and knowing my car will start and run every morning...