View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 10:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
Robert_Nash
Track Member

Drives: '14 Q60IPL/'14Armada
Robert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by metson View Post
I was able to get a good deal on a fog lamp off of Ebay. I have been looking around to find out how to install it but I have found very little information. I would basically like it to come on when I put the car in reverse or either when my lights are on but I have read that it may be too bright for that. I need to find out how I can connect it to the car. Does anyone have any pictures of how to do it. I'm not a great hands on car guy so I need all the help I can get. I thought about going to the dealer but I really don't want to do that if I can help it. If anyone has any suggestions, it would be appreciated....
I've had mine done :F1 Style Rear Blinker

You DO NOT want this light on all the time - it is a Fog Light after all. You can wire it to come on only when backing up and such but I would recommend that you at least maintain the ability to turn it on in foggy/low visibility conditions.

I had a local Nissan dealer do my actual install - popping out the dummy fog light assembly and putting in the real fog light isn't difficult but I wouldn't recommend you do your own wiring hook-up unless you are comfortable with doing that kind of work or you could wind up frying some expensive pieces.