View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 11:33 PM   #68 (permalink)
Cell
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garbage Truck
Cell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chops View Post
i was going through the same struggle when i was buying my nismo..however going by your figures, i ended up only paying ~6k more than your base for a new nismo with 10miles on the clock. there are a TON of nismo's sitting on the lots here and no one wants to buy them. was very easy to haggle

problem with buying a base+sports and upgrading from there...i would probably never get around to it. i dont mind paying a little more for having a factory fit and finish. if i went with an aftermarket front/rear bumper it would cost 4-5k to obtain the bumpers and have them painted to my expectations. an exhaust would be another 1500 or so which puts me at the same price as a nismo already. im actually a huge fan of the nismo suspension as well...and in order to get something that stiff id have to throw in another 1-2k for coilovers, or 500-1000 for some take off nismo suspension. add in some decent 19's and thats another 4-5k.

it was a no brainer to go with the nismo for me
Cell is offline   Reply With Quote