View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 08:38 AM   #16 (permalink)
Z1804
Premium Member

Drives: 2009 370Z Sport M6
Z1804 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Z1804 Send a message via MSN to Z1804 Send a message via Yahoo to Z1804

I'm going to disagree with Jadebox and say that both shops DO NOT have similar prices. Z1 has the best prices I've seen for any Z shop in GA. Frankly, there's no way you should be quoted 3-4 more by Forged to do the same job. Don't do the spacers yourself if you don't have the tools. Take them to Z1 and they will take care of you. I guarantee you will not regret the trip.

Many of us 370Z owners in the Metro Atlanta area are at Z1 at least every other weekend sometimes more. We can make a trip out of it. Last but not least, I would say that the fact that people are taking their cars to Forged and are choosing not to post on the forum about their experience says it all. Almost everyone I've sent to Z1 or who's visited them has posted on the forum about their experience.

We all have our preferences because of comfort and friendships, etc. However, if you want great customer service at a great cost go to Z1. PM me you number and I'll let you know when we will be at Z1 next month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeb0x View Post
i've been to both Z1 and Forged... both great shops with very knowledgeable staff. however, all of my work has been with Forged. to me, both shops have similar prices for parts and install. i suggest just going in person to both shops, they're ran a little differently, so it's a matter of what suits you.

as for spacers, just do them yourself! all you would need is a torque wrench. either shop could order them for you i'm sure, i have project kics spacers on my 370z. ... or are you talking about actual stud extension replacements?

i'm gonna go out on a limb here, but for some reason... most 370Z owners that do get their work done at Forged, don't regularly post up on forums... not sure why that is.

Fairlady Z 2011 Calendar Now on Sale!!!
Z1804 is offline   Reply With Quote