View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 10:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Justin1686
Track Member

Drives: 09 370 PG AT
Justin1686 is on a distinguished road
Default Spacers / Springs / Coils / Sway

So, I know these questions get asked all the time. But it's always slightly difference when you're ready to do it yourself. So i'd like people's inputs.

As far as spacers go, i'm pretty set on the H&R DRS 20mm rear and 15mm front.

Now as for coils/springs. I was originally deciding between the Eibach or H&R kits. Which is going to give me a better handling and better overall ride. I'm not looking to slam my car, just eliminate some of the gap. My car is never tracked or xcrossed. It's used mostly as a weekend car to run errands, and will be on the street. I've read great reviews on all, but i'm leaning towards springs for the $$$ factor. If someone can easily talk me out either 1 of the springs and into the KW3's long term cost, maybe. Now along with possibly doing the springs, I was going to do the rear Camber arm and toe bolts. If doing coils, i'm under the assumption I do not need them, or am i wrong?

Lastly. sway bar. I was set on the Hotchkis Sway Bar, then found some reading that said for street driving, the Hotchkis might be too much, and to go for the Stillen Sway bar.

Any input/info is greatly appreciated. Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.
2009 Touring & Sport Package || Platinum Graphite || 40% 3M Tint || Xpel Clear Bra || Berk CBE || Berk HFC || Stillen Sway Bar || H&R Spacers || Swift Springs || SPC Rear Camber Kit || Thanks to Savage Autosports, VTR, PM, and R.A.D.
Justin1686 is offline   Reply With Quote