View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 09:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
seahorse12
Base Member

Drives: 09 370 Touring
seahorse12 is on a distinguished road

My first choice was Baker Nissan South. They are the ones who gave me the quote of $3K. I was in contact with Service Rep Damean...He said that because the parts are not Nissan, their techs will not touch it and all they can do at this point is to bring it back to factory and that would cost $3K. At that point, I had no option but to search for alternate resources. I will try to call Paul Morgan (Baker South or North?). Any other shops you know in Houston that work on 370Zs? How much should it cost (its better if I have an idea before going there again)...

Also, right now I measured the clearance to be close to 3". I am thinking one inch more should make it drivable for regular city driving. Is there any height recommended? I would still wanna have the KWs on my car...of course they are known to be better than factory parts..

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Give Baker Tuning (Baker Nissan) a call and ask for Paul Morgan. Tell him what you want to do and what is already done to the car, he should be able to get you setup with something better than 3k. Really it should be about 1 hour of work to just adjust all four corners and then have you drive it for a week and come back for an alignment.
seahorse12 is offline   Reply With Quote