View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 11:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
Chrono_30
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z RED M6
Chrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond reputeChrono_30 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
I would also advise looking around there is a lot of info here also better speakers for lower price than what you buy JLS for IMO. What is your budget and are you amping the speakers? Also what do you listen to?
My budget is right around $150, I am hoping to take advantage of a sale somewhere maybe this weekend. I have been looking in to the component speaker systems, but I have never installed them before. I would always just buy the sizes need for the car. I saw you mentioned some Polk speakers....how do they sound? Also I listen to mainly house, and trance....some rap here and there. Thanks again.
Chrono_30 is offline   Reply With Quote