View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 08:44 PM   #584 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Well, I had my first go at a track today. This oil cooler issue may be moot when street driving in most cases, but it's a real issue with anything on the track. I had to keep backing off as the temp hit 260 to protect the engine as the car is my daily driver.

I did some hotlaps in another 370 driven by a professional, and he essentially said that Nissan $hit the bed by leaving out the oil cooler. One definitely belongs in the car.

On the flip side, the 370Z is a dream on the track. I had a blast with mine, and the laps with the pro were eye openers with showing just what this car can do. My buddy almost puked after two laps with him!