View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 11:58 PM   #129 (permalink)
Anatoray
Track Member

Drives: 09 BLK 370Z
Anatoray is on a distinguished road

1: The AI always has been and always will be a weak point for GT games. PD has shown no desire to make a real AI instead of its onrails racers. This can actually lead to soem laughs.

2: The DQs are annoying as well, but have also been a staple in special events. That's also how some races are in real life, so I just accept it.

3: There's always stupid cars, but I'd rather see them than 41 Skylines.

4: I haven't tried it with a controller, but the wheel provides plenty of realistic feedback.

My biggest complaint are the load times. They're pretty damn long in this game, but at least it doesn't have to reload every time you restart a race. I forget what game it was, but I remember one did, and that was a major pain.

I also don't like the way career mode navigation is done atm. I'll probably get used to it, but as is, the screen looks like a slick mess lol.

Finally, the car damage is a joke. They shouldn't have even put it in. Ramming cars at a 50+ mph differential only slightly dents your hood. You can still ride the walls, push cars out fo the way, and do every other shortcut without fear of any real penalties.
Anatoray is offline   Reply With Quote