View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 03:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cujo View Post
Thank you for your feedback regarding the Fast Intentions product. I've seen so many happy FI customers on this site who have fanstastic comments on your products in terms of workmanship, quality, and customer service. Do you know anyone in the Northern California who can install this for my car with the same care and attention to detail like the way you install for your customers? Also, is there any way to elliminate the hissing sound when you let go of the gas?
Thanks
My #1 goal is to give the community the best customer service possible. We stand behind every product we manufacture and sell. We design and build our systems in house to ensure the highest quality assurance.

As far as the install goes, we have an Audi distributor located in Stockton, Ca.

Link: JH Motorsports Inc.

Ask for Jason or Dan and tell him you were referred by the guys @ Fast Intentions.

They will make sure the exhaust system is installed properly, the first time! I can ship it up to you or directly to them. The choice is yours.

As far as the "Hiss" that becomes more pronounced as you free up back pressure. It is clearly more noticeable when the stock cats are removed. The is nothing we can do about it. It does not bother most people and in some cases people even like it. Personally I am neutral to it.

Like I said before, if you need anything please do not hesitate to call me directly...

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote