View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 12:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
toner123
Track Member

Drives: TT 370z Touring/SP
toner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to toner123

go buy the GTM S/c and you will have more hp to the wheels then the EVO your buddy has. Or go buy a GTM TT and you will just laugh at him. As for buyers remorse I don't know what to tell you about that. If I had to pick between the two cars all over again I would go buy the 370z in a heart beat. My Buddy has a STI and he was telling me after i spanked the balls off him, that to upgrade the car it would cost to much since he would have to go get engine work done since they went cheap with it.
As for our cars they handle FI pretty damn well. There is no known history with a 370's engine blowing up due to FI and i think alot on this board will agree with me that up to 500rwhp your car will be fine(except if you have the 7 at you want to stay at 400 or below IMHO). I hope this helps, but I fell if you add the kit to the car you will have a way better deal and looking car then if you bought the STI or EVO
Frank
toner123 is offline   Reply With Quote