View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 11:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
mannyz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: a car
mannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond repute
Default XE Calendar Thread

Hey everyone, if you were at the AFM on 11/20/10 and got your pictures taken for the Calendar I need your help and we need it quickly.

This is my email address: srauworth2008@my.fit.edu

1) Send me your name (1st and last)
2) Send me a description of your car to tell from others.
3) Do this BY Wednesday 11/24/2010

Then, after I email your pictures to choose from I MUST have your favorite picture that you choose by Friday 11/26/2010 at midnight or we will choose. You can send only 1 picture but it doesn't have to have been taken yesterday.

Next, log on XECOFL between 11/27/2010 and 12/4/2010 to vote in the 12 polls on which car/group wins each month. Then you all should be able to pre-purchase the Calendars and get them before 2011 if all the timing goes well. Remember, you will get a framed picture of your best picture with it as well.

Some of you will not need email due to amount of your pictures taken so here is a link for a few of you. AFM Calendar 11/20/2010 Still, email me so I can direct you there if needed.

PLEASE TELL EVERYONE ELSE WHO WAS AT THE MEET ABOUT THIS! We seriously have a limited time so if people don't respond they will lose their right to choose.

Who's Choices I have:

1) Sam - White 3G
2) Willz - Silver 3G
3) Matt - Black 370 Z
4) Manny - Yellow 370 Z
5) Justin - Gold Galant