View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 11:08 AM   #35 (permalink)
BeachZTT
Track Member

Drives: '10 BC ZR T/S/Nav
BeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the roughBeachZTT is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
I am 5'10.5" and can't drive a roadster for crap. THe seat won't go back far enough to make the clutch comfy.
I am 6'1" and I don't have any issues with leg room or head room.

I will throw my 2 cents in (I am sure that's about what they are worth). I didn't buy the roadster for a track car. If I was looking for a track car, I would have purcased a coupe. My Z32TT is my track car and I have put a lot into making it fast and it is. That being said, the 370R is still a sports car and can be driven like one regardless of what others have implied. The chassis is pleny stiff enough for that.

Soon, I will start mods on the ZR and I am sure she will take them as happily as the coupes. The first of which will be my xmas. Eventually, there will be a TT kit in her future.

I have 7500 miles on her since July and at least half of them have been topless. Wouldn't have it any other way. Albiet, if I want to drive 160 with the wind in my hair, I'll drive the fast car with the T-Tops out. (that sounds like you are in a helicopter, btw)