View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 10:48 PM   #138 (permalink)
Dustin@Z1
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: NLA
Dustin@Z1 is a jewel in the roughDustin@Z1 is a jewel in the roughDustin@Z1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Thanks Dustin for all this great info and comparison. I will be in touch with you when the time comes to pull the trigger on 2 oil cooler units (for two cars).

How well of an install does the 25 and 34 row work with Injen's CAI?
I personally cannot give a 100% accurate answer on this. I have not seen a Injen Kit installed on a 370z personally. I have seen ALOT of Stillen units, which is the only long tube intake I can vouch for.

Based from the pics I have seen online of the Injen kit and its installtion. I do not forsee a problem. Since the filters are relocated into the fender wells, beneath the headlights. You will not have the complications associated with routing the oil cooler lines around the filters like with the STILLEN GEN III Intake Kit. The only part I am not sure of is the replacement windshield washer bottle supplied with the kit. You may have to route the lines around the new washer bottle. Stillen, Nissan Motorsports and our Z1 Oil Cooler Kits come with plenty of line, so you can easily re-route the lines as needed.

I hope that this answers your question!
Dustin@Z1 is offline   Reply With Quote