View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 09:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash1369 View Post
yeah I knew the radio would have it's own controls, probably better ones. I just don't like the idea of my brand new car having buttons that don't work if I can avoid it you know. I guess I'm going to have to start looking at these more closely, looks like I am leaning towards kenwoods now But just to be clear you are saying the bluetooth buttons on the steering wheel will work in combination with the whatever is integrated into the radio then right?

Thanks
No. You'll probably lose the use of the buttons. Unless you are a wiring wizard. The 9960 has an external button for the voice commans, so I guess there is probably a way to use the steering wheel button in place of that button. You'd have to REALLY know what you are doing with wiring.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote