View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 10:50 AM   #14 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona370z View Post
Test drive both of them. That way you get a feel of what you like best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash1369 View Post
with the roof up, you can't see a damn thing Storage space doesn't change either way with the roof up or down, but obviously there is less all the time. The storage area is kind of oddly shaped on these cars, for examples sake lets say it's an "8" on the roadster the top half of the 8 is gone and that is where the roof goes. You don't loose have your storage though probably only ~1/3 or so. I haven't had any issues with my roof, I've put mine down almost every day since I've had it. I've seen a few posts on here about problems but it seems the majority is fine.

If your not sure you'll have to drive them both, check out the roof and the mechanics and look for any signs of wear or rubbing. Put it down an make sure it opens and closes evenly and smoothly, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailorman View Post
Unfortunately snowing here now.
Well, it looks like you have to wait for weather to get better, and Like it was said?
Test drive both, and decide for yourself what best fits your lifestyle?
I prefer the coupe, Roadsters nice but not for me.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote