View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 09:31 AM   #13 (permalink)
crash1369
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C300 - 6spd
crash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachZTT View Post
OK, so I couldn't wait. Went out and checked out the trunk. Here is what the roadster with a spare looks like...

Do you know what goes in the foam in the center there on the wheel? Does anybody know what the Velcro straps on the right of the tire are supposed to be there for?

I'm not going to worry about not having a spare tire but I would like to have the jack in there, should I just get it from my dealer or is there a website or somebody on here that can get factory parts for a good price? I need the jack and I guess the handle, what ever that is directly above it in this picture.
"At no point during your rambling, incoherent response did you ever come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul."
crash1369 is offline   Reply With Quote