View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 08:43 AM   #13 (permalink)
crash1369
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C300 - 6spd
crash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond repute

with the roof up, you can't see a damn thing Storage space doesn't change either way with the roof up or down, but obviously there is less all the time. The storage area is kind of oddly shaped on these cars, for examples sake lets say it's an "8" on the roadster the top half of the 8 is gone and that is where the roof goes. You don't loose have your storage though probably only ~1/3 or so. I haven't had any issues with my roof, I've put mine down almost every day since I've had it. I've seen a few posts on here about problems but it seems the majority is fine.

If your not sure you'll have to drive them both, check out the roof and the mechanics and look for any signs of wear or rubbing. Put it down an make sure it opens and closes evenly and smoothly, etc.
"At no point during your rambling, incoherent response did you ever come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul."
crash1369 is offline   Reply With Quote