View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 01:47 PM   #23 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Thanks to all who DID NOT pay for their original orders, hence the left overs and now I can have not one but two t-shitrs. That's if this is the reason for the leftover's.

I hope the colors do not run with the first wash. I had a bad experience with some club t-shirts that even when the first wash instructions were followed the colors still ran and ruined the shirts. They were kind enough to replace them. They chalked it up as choosing a poor vendor.
I've had no issues with mine at all. Although they don't seem to deflect food or drink when I spill them.
I'm just glad for the added horsepower.