View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 08:13 AM   #15 (permalink)
IDZRVIT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 CTS-V, '76 Vette
IDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Update!

A Nissan tech replaced the canvas on my roof this week and it appears that they did a very nice job. One of their regional techs did the work. It looks good. However, there may still be a small problem. There are small square plastic supports attached to the canvas at places where the canvas comes into contact with the frame when the top is closed. One of those squares on the driver's side does not seem to settle into place every time the roof is opened and closed and it looks like there is a big lump in the roof. I pushed on it and it snapped into place. This issue may work itself out. I have to watch for a while. But, for my trouble Nissan ordered and installed a rear spoiler at no cost. I had seen the spoiler on the forum and asked the tech what he thought about it when we were talking on the phone about the roof. He offered to order it and install it. It looks great! I have to admit Nissan is trying to make things right. And my dealership is also very cooperative and accommodating.
It's good to hear that you are pleased with your dealer vice all the dealer bashing that's in the forum. Hope that small problem works out for you. Free spoiler, eh? That was awesome for the Nissan tech to do that.
IDZRVIT is offline   Reply With Quote