View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 05:55 PM   #2315 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednek01 View Post
That is better that most are getting stock. You must be using the same unicorn piss for gas that you used to get the horsepower and torque numbers that nobody else can seem to get.
Thank you for that well thought out and meaningful post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toner123 View Post
Awesome I hope some day I can make it there to take you up on this offer. I would love to take a tour and see how ever day business gets done. I was loving the pics that Weiboy sent and if you guys ever have any that you would like to share please post. I can't begin to express how much i love to see where the magic is being made and how things are set up and how they work. I don't want to de-rail your thread completely but when Weiboy posted those pics i got excited and jealous lol. I got into the high performance deal of cars a little late due to child hood life and not being able to afford any of that stuff. I am the type of person that doesn't want to look at things that I can't afford. Maybe in your spot on the forum you can create a "About Stillen thread and post some pics of staff and the history of Stillen. I believe that the info provided by you and Kyle is very crucial since I for one did not know any of that and was unaware of the history of Steve Millen. Just a idea since like i said I am a huge person on wanting to know where a company has been and where there going. Not to throw a competitor in there but this is why I love GTM so much since Sam is directly involved in everything like Mr.Millen is and he took the time like you guys just did to explain to me the history of GTM.

Once again Josh and Kyle thank you very much for the info, it was a pleasure to read.
Frank

PS do you guys plan on making a Urethane rear bumper to go with your front bumper? If not please do that way when i get my front bumper I can eventually upgrade the rear one to have a full body kit Lol. Ok ok done de-railing this lol thanks again
We know that there are a lot of people who don't know the full STILLEN story and we have been discussing the best way to get the information out there. Unfortunately it's hard to cram everything into a short 5-10 minute video. Here is a little video that the guys from The Smoking Tire did when they stopped by. It shows a little bit about what we do here and gives a little history on the company and Steve Millen.

STILLEN Nissan GTR and Inside STILLEN Tour - Car Videos on StreetFire

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
I think I'm going to try out a 10psi pulley. Is there any way to see what boost it makes at what RPM in WOT before I actually install it? I ask because I rarely redline the car, usually only using about 8.5ish psi.

Open for discussions
Raul- You may want to try something different depending on what your ultimate goals are. Are you looking for more horsepower or more bottom end? It might be time to try out what we were talking about a few months ago!
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote