Thread: Help me!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 01:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophiaZ View Post
If you have roughly 5k, get him some matte black SSRs

Actually I have a better idea...get a skimpy X-mas outfit and get someone to take pictures of you on the hood Can't go wrong!

*edit* We don't know his taste so we can't really be much help. Do you know if he likes carbon fiber parts? What color is his car and is it base or sport model?
[QUOTE=ClemsonWill;815963]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SophiaZ View Post
Actually I have a better idea...get a skimpy X-mas outfit and get someone to take pictures of you on the hood Can't go wrong!
QUOTE]

You don't seem to be jealous of his car yet so I'm guessing this must be a new relationship. Most guys are very specific with their mods. I have to agree with Sophia. You are better off going with the skimpy outfit. Plus, it can be fun for you too.
I disagree. Buy him the MODS for the car and get the skimpy outfit for yourself as a gift to everyone on the forums.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote