View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 12:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dustin@Z1
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: NLA
Dustin@Z1 is a jewel in the roughDustin@Z1 is a jewel in the roughDustin@Z1 is a jewel in the rough
Default Z1 is heading to Japan (Mr. K, Zama & the 2010 NISMO Festival of Speed)!!

Everyone,
We have some exciting news! Although we were not able to attend SEMA this year in Las Vegas. We have been planning a trip of a different kind that has us all very excitied.

Between November 29th thru December 9th, four of us from Z1 Motorsports will be leaving from our shop for Tokyo, Japan for 10 days of Z related events and meetings in the "Motherland of the Z Cars".

Some of the planned highlights of our trip will include:
  • Lunch with Mr. Katayama-san himself!
  • Guided tour of the Nissan Zama Storage Facility
  • Attending the 2010 NISMO Festival of Speed
  • Guided tour of the Autech assembly plant
  • Guided tour of the Tochigi assembly Plant
  • Various lunch and dinner gatherings with engineers, execs and officials from NISMO, Nissan Japan and Autech
  • Trip to the Yokohama Proving Grounds
  • and ALOT of other sight-seeing venues (Temples, shrines, etc)

We have alot to prepare for, especially since our trip is directly following the Thanksgiving Holiday. Look forward to daily updates from me including pics, video and highlights from our trip.

We hope that we can strengthen our relations overseas in Japan with some of the various manufacturers and companies in order to bring more of the JDM parts all of you want to the US.

With this said, please note that I will be out of the office during this time. The only way I will be reachable will be thru email or PM's.

Last edited by Dustin@Z1; 11-19-2010 at 12:15 PM.
Dustin@Z1 is offline   Reply With Quote