Thread: S Mode Button
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 11:48 AM   #14 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zHawaii View Post
I don't have S-mode I test dove the S-mode and turned it on, one thing I realized was that it was harder to shift to the gear I wanted to for example 5th to 3rd, it was like the car shifted for me and it revved while doing it, don't like the lack of control, anywho I agree the blank spots and dummy buttons on base models or no s-mode on automatic needs to be filled in with something it just doesn't feel or look right to me, maybe they will make a nice dummy button mod that has functionalbility and serves a purpose instead of just lighting up keeping my fingers crossed but def not hding my breath on this
please cut back on your pineapple consumption. you make no sense.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote