View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 09:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
k.alexander
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z PG M6
k.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkeZ View Post
Yep..mine is at the driver side door. Almost sounds like the glass is loose or something but it's not. It's been driving me crazy for about 3 mos now. It does is sporadically and when I try to see what it is, it goes away or I really can't find it. I have not been able to recreate it for the service manager at the dealership. I also have an annoying squeak coming from the back somewhere. It only does that one when I go through rough patch of road.
I have the same problem. Driver's door. Metallic rattling sound. Definitely has to do with the glass. I can recreate it if I hit the inside of the door, when the door is closed, with my hand, especially if I hit it towards the back and top portion of the inside of the door.

Did you ever get this resolved?
k.alexander is offline   Reply With Quote