View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 07:21 AM   #745 (permalink)
Jessobear
Base Member

Drives: '10 370Z Tour/Sp M6
Jessobear will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
Here you go:

This one is a 2005 RG2005-1 that I put a neck from a JEM77VBK on (I also switched the pickups). This is a hand-dipped paint finish and there were only about 100 of these made. Every one is totally unique.

This is a 1991 JEM77FP. This is a Steve Vai model. This finish is actually fabric under clear.

That one is a 1991 RBM2NT. This was the signature model of Reb Beach, the guitarist from Winger. They made these for three years and probably made about 200 a year. The top on this guitar is Hawaiian koa and the neck is made of pao ferro. Due to the woods used and the low production, this is the most valuable one I own.

On the right is a 2006 RGT320QRBB. This is a regular production model, but it's just a beautiful guitar. The body and neck are one solid piece and the top is quilted maple with a transparent brown finish. My particular guitar is the actual show guitar that Ibanez used in their booth at NAMM (music industry show) and it appeared in some promotional literature. The quality of the maple top is of a higher grade than the standard production instruments.

The middle is just the guitar from above with the original dot neck and an old set of pickups. On the left is a J-Custom RG8520TB. This is a line of guitars that are made hand made in extremely limited numbers and are not sold in the US. So they're very hard to come by. That one is actually on the way out in the near future to make room for a slightly different guitar.
Jessobear is offline   Reply With Quote