View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 04:36 AM   #33 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothZ View Post
I'm curious, too. If women wanted to be treated equally, they should man up and be able to take a few hits every now and then. I also think they should help pick up the tab for Valentine's day, parties at strip clubs, and tickets to a sporting event.

A lot of the women I am friends with do share the cost of things we do togather equally. About 6 months ago my friend Traci bought me a nice pair of Mizuno's for running. Then she paid for my gym membership initiation fee in exchange for me training her. It's not about money, it's about equality. I cover the tab sometimes, and sometimes my friends do.

Anything based on the sex or race of the individual is just an admission that that individual isn't as good as others. If that person accepts/supports it, they just agree with the assessment and should be treated as such.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 11-19-2010 at 04:42 AM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote