View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 10:54 PM   #21 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Last time I bought a car, I was questioned as to why she was not there to help in the decision process. I responded that it was to be my car and I did not care about her opinion but next time she could come along. Since then she has bought two or three cars and my opinion was not obtained because she will drive them. Sounds logical to me.

This time when I bought the 370 I did invite her to come with me, because I remembered. I rejected her input about getting an automatic so that she too could drive it. Why? Because it is the car I will drive, and I drive manuals. A topic of dozens of conversations over the years. Didn't she remember why I just had a SH one T attack with the salesman about the GTR? It only comes in automatic.

I do believe most men without women in their lives will be found dead in their own filth from an easily prevented disease.
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote