View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 05:34 PM   #38 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
I think this is Hilarious. Come on guys. Money=Quality?? You should know better than that.

the great TP's can crack too, so the analogy of paying someone to do the work twice to install the pipes would be 4x's as much if your Berks were to crack.

if these 100$ E-bay pipes hold up for 2 years, and you get some new ones at that point, you have spent 200$ for 4 years worth of pipes.

The only Issue to me would be they don't fit from the start, other than that, a weld can be fixed. EVEN THE BEST WELDS CAN BREAK.

Material used would be my concern if any. The LISTING say STAINLESS STEEL, but I would be weary of that because of the price.

HP would be the same, they are Test pipes...

I would never buy an E-bay TURBO with moving parts, but to say you have to spend 200+ bucks for test pipes because we drive a Z sounds to me like you have your nose in the clouds...

There are horror stories of ebay turbo kits not working out, but partly it because these aren't really kits and they don't even bolt up correctly.

This is just two pipes -- not even flex pipes -- there's not much to break. My guess is that the same pipes are floating around sold by different vendors that are identical to the ones I have and they are fine.