View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 12:56 PM   #32 (permalink)
GT Motoring
Enthusiast Member

Drives: R35
GT Motoring has a reputation beyond reputeGT Motoring has a reputation beyond reputeGT Motoring has a reputation beyond reputeGT Motoring has a reputation beyond reputeGT Motoring has a reputation beyond reputeGT Motoring has a reputation beyond reputeGT Motoring has a reputation beyond reputeGT Motoring has a reputation beyond reputeGT Motoring has a reputation beyond reputeGT Motoring has a reputation beyond reputeGT Motoring has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to GT Motoring

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz.41 View Post
I ordered the hook from GT Motoring. Three months later, they could not produce a hook for me. I canceled my $160 order (w/shipping). Not satisfied with GT at all. Greg gave me a lot of BS excuses and left me hanging. If GT could not supply this part, they should have said so. I bought from them so I did not busy my design fabricator with "easy" projects. It would have taken him 2-3 days to fab and a week at the coating vendor.

At this time, I will not order from GT again and my custom tow hook is on my fabricators bench.
Unfortunately we ran into some unforeseen issues on this last batch of the long threaded part when we used a new machine shop. We had to do 2 revisions, both we ended up rejecting and are having another place do. Its been quite a mess for us. We could only give what info we had at the time, and had good faith in our supplier, Which ended up failing us. We will make some announcement when we have NEW kits on the shelf ready to go. We sincerly appologize to those who had had delayed orders due to the recent issues with a component of our kit