View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 12:41 PM   #25 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozen View Post
Actually the cap is what im thinking now, that is without extenders yes. You could also do what Daleks is suggesting and cut the extender its self down so it goes through the hole you drill and then sits right outside the interior piece so you dont have to worry about tying it down. Either would look sharp i think.

Total install for coils and the camber arms was only 4 hours i believe and that included some adjustment and the swap back to shorter springs. Non Stop Tuning in Houston charges $75 an hour so $300 or so...The alignment was done later and it was $50 bucks. It was kind of hard for me to estimate time tho because they put all the mods i listed on the front page in at once so i just paid one large bill.

@ Daleks --- its not a rigid rubber tube, it is spun metal inside, that said, i like the idea. Im waiting to see how much of my interior is going to have to come out when i get the cage done tho before i worry about it.
have you tried cutting the extenders? is this something feasible or would it ruin them?
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote