View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 12:16 PM   #33 (permalink)
gaveup
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z MB M6
gaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
It's too much hassle for me, yes. I never do most of the work for my car. I don't have the tools, time, experience or patience to do it. My feeling is, I let a well known shop with a lot of rep take care of it, which gives me peace of mind. If they screw up it's their *** and I incur no extra cost or time repairing it.

Make sense? I seriously don't think I'm the only one that feels the same way.
I definitely see where you're coming from there. It wasn't meant as an insult to people that don't have the tools or time available to them in any way shape or form.

Since you're actually pretty close to me, if you ever need help installing or removing anything let me know. Got a garage with basically every tool you'd need to get any job done
gaveup is offline   Reply With Quote