View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 12:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Chris_1
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z Roadster
Chris_1 has a spectacular aura aboutChris_1 has a spectacular aura aboutChris_1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixon cider View Post
Well, I have been wanting to upgrade this car, and after a few months of drooling over everybody else's modded Z, I decided to send mine over to Sam at GTM. It will be there for a few months, but I will list what we are going to do to the car. Also, I will list the base dyno runs that Sam did as well as some before pictures. Just to note, the dyno numbers are from memory, the only thing is the tenths are not exact. When Sam sends them to me, I will update the actual numbers, as well as pictures that he said he will take and send.

On the agenda for upgrade:

GTM Stage 2 Supercharger
GTM 2.5" CBE Exhaust
GTM Intercooler w/ Thermal Black Coating
GTM Intercooler Piping Powder Coated Black
OS Giken Twin Plate Clutch/Flywheel
GTM Oil Cooler
GTM Oil Cooler Supplement Kit
Custom made air deflector for the oil cooler
KW V3 Coilovers (1 inch drop)
Hotchkis Sway Bars
MR Works Headlight Mods (Blue shrouds, iron man)
Blue LED total interior swap (DIY/Third Gear)
Aftermarket "shorty" antenna
Spoiler Solutions Aftermarket Spoiler
Rear Camera Mod (Thx Jeff & bdl99)
20x9.5/11 FORGED SPECIALTIES
Powder Coated Calipers (Blue)
New rear diffuser (want to get rid of the rear fog when one comes out)
Rockin' the 370z decals (just for you AK. )
*Z1 Motorsports/Velocity Composites CF Vented Racing Hood Painted to match
*HKS Camp II
*Front/Rear Camber Kit
*GTM GT-R Intake
*Water Injetion
*Anything else that comes along that I think I might want or anything suggested that looks/sounds cool.

NOTE: *Haven't decided on what I'm doing with these items yet.

Dyno runs from GTM (Base):
HP
280.x whp
283.x whp
285.x whp
TQ
240.x rwt
243.x rwt
246.x rwt
When Sam emails me the actual numbers, I will get these corrected and post them up here.

I got to test drive the Yellow Z at GTM on Monday. Man, I can't wait till I get mine back. The car was 380-390 rwhp, but wholly crap. It felt soooo good. Felt just like stock only a lot stronger. It was very drivable during "normal" driving behaviors. Power was available almost instantly when stepping on the accelerator. I will continue to update this post as things start happening.
Thanks for looking!!
Ok your list is fixed lol, now lets get some wheels man, I REALLY want to put the FS M20, or the new M14 on a Roadster.
Chris_1 is offline   Reply With Quote